In case you're experiencing troubles installing FRONTIERS, here's a lil' help from your friends.
- PC (Sorry, Mac-Users!)
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon Pro
- Speed: 1.5 GHz min, 2GHz recommended.
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0 ready, GeForce 6000 or higher recommended
- Sound Card
- Free Disk Space: Minimal: 5GB; Recommended: 15 GB
- Internet Connection
If you have a Steam Account already, proceed to point 2. If you have one AND Half Life 2 (or Deathmatch installed, congrats, you may skip to point 5.)
1. Download Steam , install it and register an account.
2. Start Steam and log in.
3. In the menu, Click on Library->Tools
4. Search for "Source SDK Base 2006", double-click and install by klicking Next > (...) The Source engine, necessary for playing Frontiers, will be now downloaded and installed.
Time for a coffee.
5. Download Frontiers >> HERE <<
6. Wait until The Source SDK is completely installed.
7a) Now, If you downloaded the Frontiers ZIP file, extract the files to your Steam Sourcemod Directory. If you don't know where steam is installed, Search in windows for "steam.exe" If, for instance, that file is found here:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe then you have to extract the /Frontiers folder to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods\
If you experience any more problems/questions, check out here or in the manual.If you discover bugs or have feedback, please fill out our feedback form.